About the EU Settlement Scheme
The UK has left the EU. The purpose of the EU Settlement Scheme is to help EU, EEA and Swiss Citizens (including family members and dependants) to continue living and working in the UK after Brexit and to access vital public services like the NHS and welfare benefits.
Citizens Advice Hounslow offers free support to vulnerable Individuals to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme and receive settled or pre-settled status in the UK. If you live in the borough of Hounslow or Ealing, we can help you.
If you or your family need help to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme, contact us without delay, using one of the methods below:
Call: 0300 3301185
Online: Make an Enquiry
We also accept agency referrals for clients living in the boroughs of Hounslow and Ealing.
Rights with Settled or Pre-settled Status
Applicants will be able to:
- work in the UK
- use the NHS
- enrol in education or continue studying
- access public funds such as benefits and pensions, if you’re eligible for them
- travel in and out of the UK
- stay in the UK as long as you like if you get settled. You’ll also be able to apply for British citizenship if you’re eligible.
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Modern Slavery
- Human Trafficking
- EU Families (mistakenly believing that children born in the UK are automatically citizens)
- Children & Young People Leaving Care
- Older People – Home Visits
- Disabled People / Serious Health Conditions
- Residents in Care Homes
- Homeless People