Home > Get Advice

Get Advice

Contact us by Phone

You can call us on: 0808 278 7830 (freephone)
or: 0300 330 1185 (Calls to this service cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers.)
Mon-Fri, from 10am to 4.00pm

Make an Enquiry online

You can make an enquiry online. Fill in a form and an adviser will get back to you.

Contact us In Person

Due to Covid-19, all our face-to-face services, including drop-in sessions and office appointments, remain suspended.

Online Information

Search all

Find a wealth of updated information and advice on the Citizens Advice public site that can help you answer your query.

Universal Credit – Help to claim Project

Universal Credit Help to Claim

Our Help to Claim service can support you in the early stages of your Universal Credit claim.
Call us free: 0800 144 8 444 (England)
or 08000 241 220 (Wales)

Thames Water Project

Thames Water Trust Fund

Do you have water debts? Would you like to be able to manage your money better? Help is available. Our Thames Water Project could help you with things like one-to-one budgeting advice; accessing hardship funds, and help in applying for grants to pay off water debts. You can make an online enquiry or call us on 0300 330 1185

EU Settlement Scheme

Hounslow Citizens Advice offers access to free support to help vulnerable EU/EEA residents apply for settled or pre-settled status, through the EU Settlement Scheme project.

Local Organisations

Find a list of local organisations within the borough of Hounslow or in neighbouring areas who can help you with specific services.

Useful Tools

Useful resources to help you resolve your problem, such as benefit calculators, budgeting sheets, sample letters and more.