Role: Advice Supervisor
Salary: £31,000 – £33,000 p.a. depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 Full time or Part time (pro-rata)
Responsible to: Head of Advice Services
Responsible for: Volunteers/paid staff
Closing date: 17 November 2023 at 10:00am
Interview date: TBA
Citizens Advice Hounslow is a well-established charity operating in the London Borough of Hounslow, supporting over 15,000 clients a year. We have a wonderful team of staff and volunteers committed to do their best for anyone in need of our help. To sustain our team we require additional resources; therefore, we are looking for an Advice Supervisor to:
- supervise advice sessions, e.g. drop in sessions, face to face appointments
- supervise advisers working on helplines
- monitor advisers’ work at generalist level, checking cases
- ensure high quality of advice is maintained at all times
- promote and take up research & campaign work in accordance with the aims and principles of Citizens Advice
- advise clients and manage own casework when required
- carry out any other duties compatible with the role
For more information about the role, please download the Job Description and Person Specification.
How to Apply
Please note: We are unable to respond to applicants who have not been shortlisted. We reserve the right to close this vacancy as soon it has been filled, therefore if you are interested please submit your application as early as possible.
We offer a range of employee benefits, including generous annual leave, pension contribution, and training and opportunities to continue your professional development.
We consider applications from all applicants who meet the person specification irrespective of sex, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, age, or disability.