Role: Advice Supervisor
Salary: £29,000 – £31,000 p.a. depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 Full time or Part time (pro-rata)
Responsible to: Head of Advice Services
Responsible for: Volunteers, generalist advisers
Closing date: On-going
Interview date: TBC
Citizens Advice Hounslow is a well-respected charity, operating in the London Borough of Hounslow. Thanks to our amazing team of staff and volunteers, we support over 8,000 clients a year through our face to face, phone and digital services. However, in the current circumstances, we are mainly operating remotely.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Advice Supervisor or Caseworker with experience in a supervisory role to:
- support and supervise advice sessions (currently all services are running remotely, mainly by phone)
- check advisers’ work at generalist level
- give advice to clients if required, according to service needs, dealing with own casework
- ensure high quality of advice is maintained at all times
- promote and take up research & campaign work in accordance with the aims and principles of Citizens Advice
- carry out any other duties compatible with the role as and when required
For more information about the role please download the Job Description and Person Specification
How to apply
Please note: we are unable to respond to applicants who have not been shortlisted. We reserve the right to close this vacancy as soon it has been filled, therefore if you are interested please submit your application as early as possible.
We offer a range of employee benefits, including generous annual leave, pension contribution, and training and opportunities to continue your professional development.
We consider applications from all applicants who meet the person specification irrespective of sex, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, age, or disability.