Welcome to the Citizens Advice Hounslow service. We provide free, confidential, impartial advice on welfare benefits, debt, housing, employment, consumer, relationship & family issues, immigration and other topics.
Due to Covid-19, all face to face drop-in services remain suspended following government advice to protect our clients, volunteers and staff. If you need advice, please do not come to our offices or outreach venues, but call us instead on 0808 278 7830 (freephone) or 0300 330 1185, Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 16:00
In our Get Advice section, you will find a choice of ways to get advice: online resources, in person, by phone, or via an online enquiry. You can also check our opening hours.
Read the latest information and advice about Covid, including checking symptoms, getting a test, downloading the Test and Trace app and ways to avoid the virus, on the NHS website.
Local Covid information can be found on the London Borough of Hounslow website.
Check the latest Coronavirus laws and guidance on the Citizens Advice website to see what they mean for you.
- LGBT+ History Month, February 2021The month of February is dedicated to raising awareness of LGBT+ history and diversity. LGBT History Month is an annual event that began in 2005 in the UK to celebrate lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender history and rights, aimed at eradicating prejudice through information and education. This year’s theme is …
- Census 2021 is coming on 21st March 2021Households across the country will soon be asked to take part in Census 2021. The census is a once-in-a-decade survey that gives the most accurate estimate of all the people and households in England and Wales. It has been carried out every decade since 1801, with the exception of 1941. …
- Brexit: new rules from 1 January 2021From 1st January 2021 the rules have changed for UK nationals travelling to or doing business with Europe, as well as for EU/EEA/Swiss nationals coming to the UK. To see how the new rules affect you, your business and your family, please visit the Government website and use their Brexit …
- Help for EU / EEA / Swiss nationalsThere is still time to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme and retain the right to work as well as accesss to vital services in the UK like the NHS and the welfare system after Brexit. If you or you family members need help to apply to the scheme or …
- Our partnership with the Trussell TrustCitizens Advice Hounslow is proud to announce that we are working with the Trussell Trust on a project to support anyone facing a financial crisis and left without food at this difficult time. To speak to one of our advisers, please call us on 0300 330 1185 for local support …