Welcome to the Citizens Advice Hounslow service. We provide free, confidential, impartial advice on welfare benefits, debt, housing, employment, consumer, relationship & family issues, immigration and other topics.
Due to Covid-19, all face to face drop-in services remain suspended following government advice to protect our clients, volunteers and staff. If you need advice, please do not come to our offices or outreach venues, but call us instead on 0808 278 7830 (freephone) or 0300 330 1185, Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 16:00
In our Get Advice section, you will find a choice of ways to get advice: online resources, in person, by phone, or via an online enquiry. You can also check our opening hours.
Read the latest information and advice about Covid, including checking symptoms, getting a test, downloading the Test and Trace app and ways to avoid the virus, on the NHS website.
Local Covid information can be found on the London Borough of Hounslow website.
Check the latest Coronavirus laws and guidance on the Citizens Advice website to see what they mean for you.
- Deadline to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme is 30th June 2021If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or their family member (resident in the UK by 31st December 2020) including those who have permanent residency or a EEA Biometric Residence Card (BRC), you have less than 100 days to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to ensure you can continue …
- Census forms – deadline on 4th May 2021Census Day was on 21st March 2021. If you have not completed your Census form yet you have until 4th May 2021 to submit it. If you or someone you know needs help with completing the census, want to request a paper copy or require an accessible format find out …
- Brexit: new rules from 1 January 2021From 1st January 2021 the rules have changed for UK nationals travelling to or doing business with Europe, as well as for EU/EEA/Swiss nationals coming to the UK. To see how the new rules affect you, your business and your family, please visit the Government website and use their Brexit …
- Help for EU / EEA / Swiss nationalsThere is still time to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme and retain the right to work as well as accesss to vital services in the UK like the NHS and the welfare system after Brexit. If you or you family members need help to apply to the scheme or …
- Our partnership with the Trussell TrustCitizens Advice Hounslow is proud to announce that we are working with the Trussell Trust on a project to support anyone facing a financial crisis and left without food at this difficult time. To speak to one of our advisers, please call us on 0300 330 1185 for local support …